Why do I need to register a user account?
- A user account is required for posting, claiming, managing your free listings, posting reviews, rating, comments and contact business owners.
Why do I need to claim my business listing?
- Monitor how many people view your business page
- Immediately update business information
- Privately message customers
- Receive email alerts of new leads
- Feature your listing on our homepage and category pages
How do I register a Free user account?
- You can register a account here.
I just registered a account, but I didn’t receive my password.
- Search through your “junk mail” and “bulk mail” folders for bostonyachtcharters.com e-mail reply, as it could have been moved there by your spam filters.
To make sure that you will receive e-mails from us take the following actions:
- Add adm...@bostonyachtcharters.com, supp...@bostonyachtcharters.com, and better the whole bostonyachtcharters.com domain) to the list of “safe” e-mail addresses
- If you can’t do the above action, contact your e-mail/Internet provider’s Customer Support to research your configuration options
- Disable your Spam e-mail filtering software completely
How do I change my account password?
- You can change your password in the Edit profile page.
How do I claim an existing listing?
- You can claim your existing classified ads by entering your business name then click “Search”, click the listing in the search result to view the listing details page. You can claim the listing by clicking the “claim” button located on the sidebar. Please enter Your Name, Phone Number and the best time to be contacted into the “Your claim” field and we’ll Call You Back to verify your ownership.
How do I post a new listing?
- If you can’t find your listing or company in our directory, you can create a new account and post your own free listing here.
Do the providers listed pay for their listings and reviews?
- Yes and no. All providers have a basic listing. If they choose to do so, they may enhance their listing with further descriptions, videos, web-links, special offers and the like. Those are paid services.
Why do you moderate your comments?
- It is our policy to moderate all comments for appropriateness. We have no intent to block comments either positive or negative about a particular practice or service, however, we intend to keep the reviews on a constructive rather than destructive plane. If we flag your review as “inappropriate” we will contact you and let you know our thoughts.
I had a bad experience with a provider, should I post a negative review?
- See above about moderating comments.